Peregrine is pleased to share that we are continuing the next phase of our growth plan for our Derbyshire Facility. With this comes the requirement for the soliciting of quotations from qualified vendors for several upcoming projects, as part of our refurbishment plans. We are looking for pricing and availability information for:
- Two (2) 3-axis CNC routers, dimensions 2400 x 1200 mm, equipped with ATC, vacuum bed, and extraction system.
- One (1) high-capacity extraction unit providing 25m/s velocity across three extraction points.
- One (1) industrial foam shredder.
- Six (6) 3-phase current clamp energy monitoring systems with LoraWAN and 4G capabilities.
- One (1) 10.3 x 10.4m mezzanine floor, fully fitted for our steel portal frame building.
Interested parties should contact email@example.com for specifications and additional project details. Bid closing date for potential tenders will be 27/10/2023, this will be a sealed bidding process.
We look forward to hearing from vendors who can meet our requirements and project timelines.